Thursday, June 17, 2021

Sunday Blaze in Chomedey Laval

On Sunday, a blaze in a 3-Storey, building in the sector of Chomedey, Laval caused 4500 homes to be without electricity, and at least 20 people had to be evacuated from their homes.  When the firefighters arrived at the 8-unit apartment, the roof was in flames. The fire started at about 15:45pm at 760 boulevard Laval and was contained by 18h45pm.

No injuries were reported.  The cause of the fire was due to an electrical fault.

George Bakoyannis
Co-Publisher: Newsfirst Multimedia. Laval News, North Shore News, Parc-Extension News, Ta NEA.

Related Articles


Latest Articles