Sunday Blaze in Chomedey Laval

0
847

On Sunday, a blaze in a 3-Storey, building in the sector of Chomedey, Laval caused 4500 homes to be without electricity, and at least 20 people had to be evacuated from their homes.  When the firefighters arrived at the 8-unit apartment, the roof was in flames. The fire started at about 15:45pm at 760 boulevard Laval and was contained by 18h45pm.

No injuries were reported.  The cause of the fire was due to an electrical fault.

Real estate for Sale April 2016